The Bike On New Zealand Charitable Trust is a registered charity (CC44779) founded in 2010 that aims to help more New Zealanders to experience the many joys and benefits of riding a bike.
Bikes in Schools projects across New Zealand have so far helped over 25,000 school children across 90+ schools get to ride a bike on a regular and equal basis at school.
Explore the map!
- Zoom in and out of the map using the + and - in the bottom left
- Clicking on a marker will tell you which school it is
- Some markers will also have a link to a related story
- Click the input button (top-left of the map) to see a list of the schools
- The map is constantly being updated